VIP Vision Residential Series Large IP Intercom Kit with PoE Switch
This Kit Includes: INTIPMONGBL, INTIPRDSJ, VSPOE-SWA4
4 Years Warranty!
The INTIPMONGBL is a large touch screen indoor monitor that integrates into IP video intercom solutions. The monitor is used for a two-way talk with an apartment door station, featuring a live view of the door station camera.
• Record and snapshot video calls/messages
• All calls and messages logged
• Prevent unwanted calls with Do Not Disturb mode
• Alarm system integration
• 10″ TFT capacitive touch screen
• Power over Ethernet (12VDC, 802.3af)
• SD card storage (up to 8GB)
It features door station camera monitoring, visitor logging, and audio/video messages It can also voice calls to other monitors across the same network.
- 1/4’’ 1.0MP camera with 122° FOV
- Built-in microphone and speaker for the 2-way talk
- Built-in NFC card reader for keycard access (up to 10,000 NFC cards)
- Connect with intercom monitor(s) via Ethernet
- Door control, alarm and RS485 input/output relays
- Intuitive, easy-to-use interface
- Power over Ethernet (12VDC, 802.3af)
- IP65 rated weather resistant matte plastic body (front plate)
* We recommended that Door Stations are mounted in a sheltered location, not exposed directly to weather, as only the front plate is weather resistant.
* When installing the Door Station, apply outdoor silicone sealant between the Door Station & the wall, & seal the hole that has been created for the cable to prevent water ingress. If using a mounting box, ensure the box is sealed, & the included waterproof rubber seals are used when installing the screws.
How Technical Is It To Use?
The door station functions with a single backlit button for communication, and the monitor operates via the touch-screen. The system can handle missed, placed and received call details, visitor video & audio messaging, and group calling.
As you can see, the intercom can be used as a fully operational messaging service alongside a day-to-day door unit. What’s more – it offers full support of compatible door sensors and strikes integration.
The VSPOE-SWA4 is a desktop mount, fast Hi-PoE switch in 4 ports. It is ideal for building secondary networks – providing data and power to devices on the edge of a network, such as CCTV cameras, wireless access points, IP telephones, network access control systems and more.
• 4 x PoE+ device ports with 10/100Mbps per port
• 1 x Hi-PoE device port with 10/100Mbps per port
• Total PoE power load up to 60W
• Extend mode takes Ethernet cable runs up to 250m
• Unmanaged switch for plug & play applications
• Desktop mount for home and SOHO use
• Professional appearance full metal enclosure